At present, around 90% of Elave products are suitable for vegans, the remaining 10% of products have ingredients like honey & beeswax which are beneficial for the skin.

Elave skincare is certified as cruelty-free and licensed to use PETA's bunny logo! 

elave is listed on The Irish Vegan a website for vegans living in Ireland